The Institute of Instrumentation, Control and Automation Aust Inc (IICA) is an open arena for members to build their network and knowledge. In emerging from lockdown, IICA NSW is hosting their Technology Expo at Rosehill Racecourse on Wednesday 17 November from 2:00pm to 6:30pm, as a face-to-face event.
The event will follow current COVID-19 guidelines and attendees must be double vaccinated to attend.
The Technology Expo is sponsored by ifm, Endress+Hauser, Weidmuller, Phoenix Contract, Harting, Beckhoff, iControls, Real Time Instruments and Pacific Sensor Technologies. They will be amongst the 60+ exhibitors there to showcase the latest products and services in Instrumentation, Automation, Telemetry and other Hardware and Software Technologies.
Refreshments will be available on arrival, after registering for the lucky draws that will be happening throughout the day.
Exhibitors will include:
- ADM, who will be showcasing a range of power supplies, Eurotherm process control and data management solutions, industrial transducers and sensors, encoders and test and measurement instrumentation, including EMF radiation meters and monitoring equipment
- Temperature Controls will be showing their complete range of temperature sensors to satisfy all industrial processes
- SMC will be showcasing a range of automation products including their wireless fieldbus range
- SICK Sensor Intelligence will be exhibiting a variety of innovative products including measuring instrumentation, presence detection, safety devices, sensor connectivity, distance sensors and ultrasonic technology
- Pyrosales will showcase a range of cables and sensor work
- HART devices to MODBUS/TCP and HART-IP based monitoring and control systems at the speed of Ethernet with the HES HART to Ethernet Gateway System from Moore Industries
- Leuze Electronic will be displaying their safety controller, brand new SPG series MLC light curtain and RSL safety scanner and their RADAR system along with safety service
- Leveltec will be displaying operator joysticks, control switches, foot switches, wireless monitoring devices for any 0-10v, digital or 4-20mA signal to bring existing plant into the IoT space
- Fluke Acoustic Imagers (ii910), Thermal Imagers (Ti480 PRO), Digital Pressure Calibrators (730G), Motor Drive Analysers (MDA 550), Documenting Process Calibrators (754) and Power Quality and Motor Analysers (438-ii)
- Bürkert will show a number of gateway and networked options for customers with adaptable and integrative product and technology
- Whilst, Endress + Hauser will be demonstrating the Gammapilot FMG50 compact transmitter – its designed for non-contact point level detection, continuous level, interface and density measurement in liquids, solids, suspensions or sludges alongside other products.
To register for IICA’s Technology Expo this November, click here.