- CSIRO to work with government, universities, industry and community for Australia’s recovery and resilience
- $200 million investment in school construction to support more jobs in QLD
- 100,000 local jobs supported in small business cash boost
- ANSTO and WEHI researchers use Alpacas in the race to fight COVID-19
Ipektronik’s X-Link device series has been extended by a fast six-channel measurement module for RLDA and STG applications.
A part of the X-family, Mx-STG2 6 supports TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet) sensors just like Mx-SENS2 8, Mx-SENS2 4 and Sx-STG.
Compared to CAN-based devices, users benefit from a much faster LAN connection, according to the company. The XCP on Ethernet supports a high number of devices, covering more than 100 channels within a system. Channel data rates up to 100 ksamples also enable RLDA applications that would commonly request high-dynamic measurements. The software integration is ensured by the IPEmotion Plug-In Ipetronik-X V02.04 and the IPEaddon INCA V05.07 supporting ETAS INCA 7.1 and INCA 7.2.
- Six fast analog signal inputs for voltage/STG
- Six dual sensor excitations (up to +/-5 V, +/-45 mA)
- Offset and target adjust functions, shunt check
- Internal resistors for bridge completion selectable
- Hardware-filter can be switched off
- TEDS Class 2 support
- Measurement data output via XCP on Ethernet or CAN
- Complete galvanic isolation (inputs, CAN, Ethernet, power supply)
- Designed for automotive applications
- Tool-less module to module connection
- Ruggedised and compact modules for harsh environments