As a Systems Solutions Engineer, Harsh Zala is responsible for providing the full technical delivery of an ifm solution to a customer – from sensors to high level control systems. He is an expert in providing Internet of Things (IoT) solutions that are tailor-made for clients as they become industry 4.0-ready. He loves the family culture of ifm and is passionate about the products, seeing first-hand how these high quality products add value to customers and how they will do business in the future.
- Concerned Citizen We used light to program chips in the eighties. It was called an EPROM. Its just been re-invented.
- TomBat The failure of implementation and enforcement of regulations and standards lowers everyone's quality of life. The well publicised building defects are just the tip of the icebergs
- TomBat Looking forward to the test results of performance; only concern is the flammability issues?
- William B All of the Defence manufacturing prospects that were and have been since, were finally being being pushed onto Australia's Federal government, per the desires of the USA lobbyists that represent the...
- Anna Reid A great initiative - it would be awesome to have this as an ongoing initiative to support ongoing manufacturing industry growth