Meet Chris Dicker who is both the Australasian Product Manager and Complex Product Manager for ifm in Australia. Chris has extensive experience working in the industry and with ifm, he has genuine passion for the products because they are such high quality and are designed to be easy-to-use and implement. Hear how Chris gets great personal satisfaction from helping customers find that perfect solution.
- Concerned Citizen We used light to program chips in the eighties. It was called an EPROM. Its just been re-invented.
- TomBat The failure of implementation and enforcement of regulations and standards lowers everyone's quality of life. The well publicised building defects are just the tip of the icebergs
- TomBat Looking forward to the test results of performance; only concern is the flammability issues?
- William B All of the Defence manufacturing prospects that were and have been since, were finally being being pushed onto Australia's Federal government, per the desires of the USA lobbyists that represent the...
- Anna Reid A great initiative - it would be awesome to have this as an ongoing initiative to support ongoing manufacturing industry growth