IoT Impact is delivered by IoT Alliance Australia (IoTAA) the peak Australian IoT and Advanced Data Industry body, representing over 450 organisations and 900 participants. IoTAA build and nurture the Australian IoT eco-system, highlight and develop good practice, advocate better regulation to support innovation and showcase excellence.
Over 1000 delegates from a variety of backgrounds are expected to attend, all with a common goal of Seizing the IoT Opportunity for today and the future.
One year on from last year’s conference, this year the conference will focus on IoT adoption with real life case studies and hands-on workshops empowering delegates with the knowledge they need to seize the business opportunities IoT can bring to their organisation.
The Hon Victor Dominello will deliver a Government address around its IoT Policy Framework Announcement
Other speakers include
- Peter Bonney, GM Technology, Coles (AI),
- Mallika Sathi, VP product marketing, Mastercard (AI),
- Jeff Sharp, GM technology partnership and innovation, Transurban (transport),
- Angela Coble, director, business technology, Johnson & Johnson (Cyber),
- Chris Isaacs, CTO for customer connection, Salesforce,
- Dr Mark Simpson, eHealth NSW,
- John Cleland, CEO, Essential Energy.
The online program and speaker line-up explore both and identify the cross-sector collaboration by hovering over the icons representing industry sectors and technology enablers. The program is the most comprehensive in Australia – with two conference streams and sessions covering IoT in Energy, Water, Health, Cities, Food and Agriculture, Transport and Manufacturing, as well as on data use, cybersecurity, connectivity, AI and data authenticity (and blockchain). There will be eight workshops running concurrently for example, Healthcare and Cybersecurity.
- Start : 15/10/2019 8:00 am
- End : 16/10/2019 5:00 pm
- Where :
Hyatt Regency Sydney, 161 Sussex Street