MATE Precision Tooling has introduced the Mate Enumerator, a sequential numbering tool designed to stamp sequential serial numbers, dates and codes on fabricated parts.
The Mate Enumerator is a thick turret 3-1/2” inch D station special assembly with integral punch holder.
At the core of the assembly is a robust spring loaded stamping head with six numerical stamp wheels. Each wheel features the numbers from 0 to 9 engraved around the circumference.
The spring loaded advancing arm of the stamping head engages with a rocker arm that advances the wheel heads one number at a time, from 000000 to 999999.
The Enumerator operates in two modes:
* Sequential number mode: Use this mode to create sequential numbers. The Enumerator will advance by one number for each complete stroke the tool makes. The operator can set the starting number and depth of penetration.
* Fixed number mode: Use this mode to create fixed numbers such as date, batch number, or part number. The operator can set starting number and depth of penetration.
Additional design features include:
* Four external keyways in the 3-1/2 inch D station punch holder allows orientation of the assembly at 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
* Standard Enumerator character height of 3.00mm and optional heights available of 6 x 2.5mm, 6 x 2mm and 6 x 1.5mm.
* Depth of penetration is adjustable in 0.05mm increments for precise control of number appearance.
* Enumerator tool system is designed for use on material thicknesses from 5mm to 6.35mm.
* Fully self-contained and requires no additional software or machine code. Operates on any thick turret punch press with a 3-1/2 inch D station.
The Mate Enumerator sequential numbering tool.