GreaseMax lubricators provide improved maintenance results, reliability and productivity.
GreaseMax lubricators are used in all types of industry – wherever there is rotating equipment.
GreaseMax product features:
- Provides continuous lubrication at a constant rate, for a set period
- Works without maintenance or adjustment
- Has no electrics or mechanical items and is completely reliable
- At the end of its operating period it is quickly and simply changed over
- Can be used on moving and vibrating applications, long feed lines and underwater
- Is self regulating and the rate of discharge is not affected by bearing condition, seal condition or grease-way resistance
- Intrinsically safe
- Better mechanical reliability. Less down-time from bearing failure and therefore lower maintenance costs, better production rates and lower cost of production.
- Direct cost savings with lower labour requirements
- Proven in-service performance
- Reliability – based on a proven design and many years of in-service use.
- A safe product. GreaseMax has safety certification from the German TÜV organisation
- Safety: there is no temptation to hand grease moving equipment when GreaseMax is installed.
- Economical unit cost
- Product support – long experience in this market
GreaseMax can be set up to allow change-overs without the requirement for plant operations or equipment items to be isolated and shut down. This provides benefits in 2 areas:
- Production improvements and ROI benefits as production equipment remains on-line
- A reduction in personnel time for the required management process to isolate and re-activate process equipment
Safety – site exposure:
The increased use of automatic lubricators reduces site personnel risk exposure