- Siemens NX 10 claims enhanced design flexibility and up to 3X higher productivity
New tools like the 2D concept development solution make it easier and faster to create designs.
- Smart Data revolution: Australia poised to save billions and boost productivity
Australia’s mining, oil & gas and other industries stand to increase their productivity by harnessing the power of big data and turning it into smart data.
- Energy consumed by robots can be cut by 50 percent
Siemens aims to develop reprogram existing manufacturing robots to operate more energy-efficiently without making changes to the production process.
- Silicone oils deliver clean power from waste heat
Waste heat produced in industrial plants does not have enough energy to drive a turbine with steam. But the ORC module changes all that.
- Feed manufacturer reaps rewards of totally integrated automation
After modernising its manufacturing plant, an animal feed manufacturer has achieved a 7% increase in production while reducing energy consumption by 2%.