- Siemens lifts the curtain on new Tonsley service centre
South Australian Treasurer Tom Koutsantonis officially opened Siemens’ new $5 million facility at Tonsley in southern Adelaide yesterday.
- Siemens CEO challenges Australia to prepare for the next industrial revolution
Siemens CEO Jeff Connolly has challenged Australia to prepare for the next industrial revolution and secure its place in the new digital supply chain.
- Innovations, benefits with new Siemens Simatic PCS 7
Siemens has released a significant upgrade to its Simatic PCS 7 process control system featuring 70 technical innovations.
- Siemens challenges engineers to turn dream designs into 3D reality
The Siemens 3D Challenge will see the winning entry walk away with a new 3DSystems Cube X 3D printer valued at $3700.
- Siemens to acquire MES provider Camstar
The acquisition is expected to expand Siemens’ MES Offerings and deliver on the company’s strategy for a fully integrated digital enterprise.