- “Digital Enterprise” paves the way to Industrie 4.0 for companies of all sizes
Siemens is paving the way towards industrial digitalization. “To support our customers on their way to attaining Industrie 4.0, no matter what size their company and no matter in which industry, we have undertaken further development of our Digital Enterprise portfolio. We are now in a position to offer them even more and even better … Continue reading “Digital Enterprise” paves the way to Industrie 4.0 for companies of all sizes
- Connecting your company in an age of connected products
What is manufactured as well as how it’s manufactured are both changing – and fast – and the race is on to adopt smart innovation.
- The many advantages of single vendor high horsepower Integrated Drive Systems
Assembling a drive train the traditional way is very often a massive engineering challenge involving co-ordination with multiple vendors.
- The future of manufacturing
The world of manufacturing sometimes appears to be divided neatly into two.
- Siemens becomes a strategic automation partner for GlaxoSmithKline
Siemens and GlaxoSmithKline, one of the world’s leading research-based
pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, have entered a global strategic