- Safely bringing modular machine concepts to life
More productivity at every stage Manufacturers of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) require modern production lines to provide flexibility and modularity. Complex production and packaging processes in particular are areas in which modular mechanical engineering is already commonly used – meaning state-of-the-art machine concepts consisting of various machine modules, some of which may even come … Continue reading Safely bringing modular machine concepts to life
- SICK LifeTime Services providing intelligent support for the entire lifecycle of sensors and solutions
Safety is a priority in all industrial environments with company managements investing in the latest technologies to keep their workers, machines and processes safe while maximising production availability.
- SICK to present its Industry 4.0 credentials
After six years of absence, SICK AG will return to the Hannover Industry Fair as an exhibitor this year.
- SICK leads the way with gapless package detection
SICK Sensor Intelligence has defeated a number of packaging issues with a single sensor unit, the DeltaPac multitask photoelectric sensor.
- Keeping on top of machine safety
The challenge is to continue to improve existing safety of machinery and, as technology develops, to manage new safety hazards.