- Air compressors – compressing costs in tough times
Air compressors can be costly to run, but new solutions now on the market are designed to help lower the price of production. Sarah Falson reports.
- Delivering the full package
Smaller production runs and changing trends call for more flexibility in packaging equipment.
- Kitchen manufacturer enters administration; 200 jobs at stake
Kitchen manufacturer Australian Kitchen Industries (AKI) has entered into voluntary administration, announced administrator HLB Man Judd.
- $2.5m Holden engine scam likely an inside job; 7 arrested
A Holden factory worker and six other people have been charged with stealing millions of dollars worth of auto parts from the manufacturer’s Elizabeth plant.
- US, Europe manufacturing deteriorate to post-recession levels
Manufacturing growth across Europe and the US slowed during July, the latter reporting the second-weakest month of activity since the recession, according to statistics.