- Rockwell Automation CEO delivers keynote at Internet of Things World Forum
Rockwell Automation Chairman and CEO Keith D. Nosbusch delivered a keynote presentation at the Internet of Things World Forum 2014 in Chicago.
- FANUC and Rockwell Automation collaborate on integrated manufacturing solutions
The two companies have expanded their initial collaboration started four years ago in the CNC and Logix programmable automation controller environments.
- Five Australian teams join Rockwell Automation’s FIRST competition in Hawaii
FIRST sponsored by Rockwell Automation, recently held the Hawaii Regional FIRST Robotics Competition in Honolulu.
- IoT helps manufacturers work smart
The Internet of Things is described as a key enabler for manufacturing intelligence. Christine Filippis reports.
- New wireless access point extends reach of EtherNet/IP, eases access to production data
Rockwell Automation has launched a new wireless access point to simplify access to critical production data within the manufacturing enterprise.