- Logistics & Materials Handling Mercury Awards winners revealed!
The winners of the 6th annual Logistics & Materials Handling Mercury Awards, hosted by Logistics & Materials Handling magazine, rewarded and recognised Australia’s very best in the logistics, supply chain and materials handling sectors at Waters Edge in Sydney last night.
- An airy issue: why you should audit your compressor system
Compressors generate only a portion of the air pollution coming out of Australian factories, however their high level of electricity consumption makes them the ideal place to start saving costs and the environment.
- Food testing: checking for bad culture
One of the most critical roles of the food manufacturing industry is to deliver food that is not only of good quality but is safe to eat. Rita Mu reports.
- Factory relocations: how to get your rental bond back
Relocating your business after the lease expires can be stressful, but if the process is conducted inadequately, it can also be expensive. Here’s how to avoid the headache.
- 2011 Logistics & Materials Handling Mercury Awards nominations deadline extended!
The 2011 Logistics & Materials Handling Mercury Awards nominations deadline has been extended! Nominate your company now to be part of the 6th annual Mercury Awards and be recognised for your success!