- Induction training: evidencing due diligence
INDUCTION training has, in recent months, attracted more attention than usual. But this has largely been confined to the construction industry.
- Understanding OH&S compliance laws
Ray Schaffer* unscrambles the latest OH&S risk assessment omeletter.
- Is this the smallest switch ever made?
A TEAM of UK researchers has developed one of the tiniest optical switches ever made – about one tenth of the size of a human hair.
- Searching for danger cracks
SAFER transport for everyone could become reality after a research method examines the efficiency of new ways to find dangerous defects in vehicles including aircraft, racing cars and spacecraft.
- HR documentation underpins OH&S
Ray Schaffer* argues HR and OH&S functions must be fully meshed for the best protection of a business.