- Behind wireless technology and industrial automation systems
Wireless technology and automation has attracted an equal share of both interest and scepticism within the industrial control systems industry.
- Productivity drive set to impact OHS
Employers should start building workplace employee support programs aimed at minimising age-related risk exposures.
- BEWARE: new IR law sweeps in
Major changes to the laws governing the employer/employee relationship, which started January 1, mean 2010 promises to be a challenging one for employers.
- Recession, retirement and re-thinking OH&S
THE economic downturn has inevitably changed many of the ‘givens’ we grew to recognise before the World suffered a seismic economic shift of substantial Richter scale proportions.
- Office safety myths shattered
ONCE a upon a time office workers thought of themselves as lucky to be away from the noisy and dangerous shop floor. That fairy story myth is fast becoming a harsh reality of quite a different colour.