- How to craft a B2B marketing strategy for 2021: A guide on getting the most value for marketing dollars
Many B2B companies are now considering how to invest their marketing budgets for 2021. With so much up in the air, companies need to make the most out of every dollar to stay ahead in an uncertain climate.
- The future of media: partnerships, not real estate
Optimising value from B2B marketing budgets has never been more important. For marketing managers, this means ensuring that advertising leads to real sales opportunities. We offer this complimentary guide to the partnership model, which gives advertisers maximum value and accelerates results.
- Prime Creative Media surveys business leaders across 15 industries on effects of COVID restrictions and prospects for recovery
From 28 May to 5 June 2020, Prime Creative Media surveyed more than 2200 business leaders across 15 industries, to capture sentiment as the country began to lift COVID-19 restrictions. The results paint a relatively positive picture of an industrial landscape experiencing its first recession in almost three decades. Just two-thirds of respondents reported a downturn … Continue reading Prime Creative Media surveys business leaders across 15 industries on effects of COVID restrictions and prospects for recovery
- Understanding the buyer journey in B2B Marketing
By David Dodd, National Key Accounts Manager. Prime Creative Media offers this complimentary resource for B2B marketing professionals, an animation explaining the buyer journey and how to maximise your chance of sales success.
- The dangers of going dark: Why a strong marketing presence now is key to increasing market share post-COVID
Prime Creative Media continues its Engine Room series, offering complimentary resources to companies to help navigate the COVID-19 crisis. John Murphy, CEO Prime Creative Media, offers this guide on the dangers of ‘going dark’ in times of crisis, and how to drive a strategy to maintain or even increase market share as the economy recovers.