- The Dulux Group and Robotic Automation win Zenith Award in Automotive and Manufacturing category
A robotic system developed by the Dulux Group and Robotic Automation was implemented to assist workers handling hazardous powders.
- SA government grant to prevent work-related injury
Minister for Industrial Relations Russell Wortley announced more than $400,000 will be available to assist research into work health and safety issues in South Australia under the SafeWork SA WHS Commissioned Research Grant Program.
- Online safety training to change attitude of apprentices
People and Quality Solutions (PaQS) a registered training organisation has launched a new online safety course for Australian apprentices.
- Orange to acquire 24/7 industrial estate
An Orange Councilor has asked for an industrial estate in Orange, to allow factories to operate on a 24 hours basis, seven days a week as reported in the Central Western Daily.
- SafeWork weighs in on planking
Amidst the media attention about ‘planking,’ SafeWork SA is reminding employers and employees of their legal obligations relating to workplace safety.