- People, technology major barriers to manufacturing growth
People and technology are the major barriers to moving manufacturing forward, a new survey released by Canon Australia reveals.
- Online tool to calculate workers compensation costs
WorkCover NSW has announced an innovative new online tool to help businesses estimate annual workers compensation costs.
- Have your say on the new OHS legislation
Safe Work Australia Chair, Tom Phillips AM, announced the start of the public comment period for 15 draft model Codes of Practice, to support the new model work health and safety legislation.
- Man killed in blender; manufacturing company charged
A company that manufacturers brakes in Sydney has been fined $125,000, after an employee was killed whilst cleaning a high-powered blender, as reported in news.com.au.
- Liberal Party calls for further amendments to OHS laws
The Liberal Party has called for delay and amendments to the harmonisation of OHS laws, claiming it is incorrect and is pushing to increase union power in South Australia.