- Putting safety in the spotlight at National Safe Work Australia Week
Safe Work Australia chair Tom Phillips, is encouraging Australians to use the National Safe Work Australia Week to put spotlight on safety in the workplace.
- Bundaberg recalls creaming soda drinks
Bundaberg Brewed Drinks are recalling one batch its Burgundee creaming soda drink due to risk of the product shattering.
- OHS strategy sees compensated fatalities drop nationally, report reveals
Safe Work Australia released the Thirteenth Edition of the Comparative Performance Monitoring (CPM) report, on Australia’s work health and safety and workers’ compensation outcomes for 2009-10.
- Dairy manufacturer fined over factory worker death
Fonterra Australia has been fined $300,000 for unsafe storage practices following the death of a worker at its cheese factory in Victoria.
- Safety Show highlights construction safety
With the harmonisation of OHS laws in full swing, is The Safety Show Sydney is highlighting safety benefits for construction industry firms.