- Competitive Gas – why we need a domestic gas policy
Electricity and the carbon price have dominated our national policy debate in the past three years, but in the first 100 days of the next government’s life, there’ll be a new energy problem to tackle: natural gas.
- Company fined after steel roof fell from tower crane
A Western Australian rigging company has been fined after a 10-tonne steel roof section fell from a tower crane on a building site.
- Manufacturers can delay OHS laws
With the OHS due to take place next year, businesses can now delay Work Health and Safety laws by up to 12 months if the transformation will embark significant change.
- New campaign urges safety improvements before inspectors visit
WorkSafe has launched a campaign urging safety improvements before an inspector visits.
- Safe Work Week 2011 in SA starts tomorrow
The opening day of Safe Work Week 2011 in South Australia will be marked by insights into how to deal with OHS disputes within the workplace.