- Rio will not sell its aluminium asset
Mining giant Rio Tinto will not sell its underperforming Pacific Aluminium, its Australasian aluminium assets amid the mining slowdown.
- Choosing the right auto-darkening helmet for you
The welding helmet is one of the most important pieces of safety a welder has, but is your helmet the right one for the job?
- Conveyor belt accident costs companies $160,000
Two companies have been fined $160,000 after worker’s arm became trapped in a conveyor at a fertiliser factory.
- AUSPACK PLUS show sold out
AUSPACK PLUS organisers have announced the trade show has sold out and all of the floor space is completely occupied for the 2013 exhibition.
- New CEO for Adaptalift Hyster
Adaptalift Hyster has appointed Andrew Satterley as its new CEO.