- Looking beyond the type of racking
When it comes to safety, it’s not the brand of racking that counts, as Kim Manson writes.
- You can’t save manufacturing by first killing it
Forget incongruous comments from bankers about the death of car making. Australia needs to decide how to nurture manufacturing into the future. Kim Carr writes.
- Enterprise manufacturing intelligence market to expand at more than 13 per cent annually
The Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence market is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of more than 13% over the next five years.
- General motion and control market driven by pent-up demand for capital equipment
The worldwide market for General Motion Control Systems increased by a double digit percentage since ARC Advisory Group’s last analysis for base year 2009.
- Investments in energy savings to spur growth in low power AC drives
The low power AC drives market has rebounded in 2010, led by growth in emerging economies, a new study has revealed.