- UTS considers new manufacturing and technology course
UTS has identified a gap in sector specific management and leadership training that is required to boost the future competitiveness of Australia’s manufacturing sector.
- World’s first global standards for M2M deployment
oneM2M unveils Release 1 standards to ensure optimised M2M interworking and create a foundation platform for IoT devices and applications.
- KUKA Robotics acquires Swisslog
The Swisslog brand will be preserved and the two companies will pursue the food manufacturing, warehouse and automation segments.
- Government must support SMEs says RMIT’s Aleksandar Subic
In this broad ranging discussion, RMIT’s Dean of Engineering presents solutions than can help steer the manufacturing industry on to a different course.
- ISO 9001 revision moves on to final stage [VIDEO]
ISO 9001 provides requirements to help companies demonstrate that they can offer their customers consistent, good quality products and services.