- Safety First! Safety in Action Melbourne 2013 draws to a close
“Prepare and prevent, don’t repair and repent.” That was the overlying theme of Safety in Action Melbourne 2013, which ended last Thursday after three days of innovative product displays, demonstrations and seminars from industry leaders in workplace safety and OH&S.
- Behind every great safety solution is a need for attention
While there are so many measures, strategies, training and equipment within any safety management system, why do accidents still occur?
- Leading serious safety solutions at Safety In Action Melbourne 2013
Underlying any successful intensive safety solution is the ability to preempt errors, dangers and accidents before they happen so that the impact can be minimised or better yet prevented.
- Safety In Action 2013 gets underway
Safety first, Shaun…
While those words were quipped by the remarkable Bill Nighy mid-zombie apocalypse in Shaun of the Dead, regardless of the extremity, safety indeed comes first.
- Manufacturing workforces of the future
In times of critical skills shortages, older workers are providing a solution to labour supply problems for many Australian businesses, but only if employers manage to hang onto them.