- Australia needs clear R&D objectives
If Australian industry is to prosper we need to be a nation which values science and education; and we must be prepared to invest in them.
- 3D printing is the key as Australia looks beyond mining
3DP makes refractory metals affordable and require little to no machining which makes them much lighter.
- It pays to take the right measurements
One of my most memorable consulting assignments involved the solution to a productivity problem at an injections moulding facility, writes John Blakemore.
- AMWU should Co-operate with Toyota [blog]
A lack of co-operation between manufacturers and unions may put another automotive company at risk of closure. John Blakemore* writes.
- An open letter to Australian engineers and scientists [opinion]
John Blakemore pens an open letters to Australian engineers and the fact the nation may be missing out on the innovation wave.