- Submarines must be priority for new Growth Centre
The AAMC welcomes the appointment by Industry Minister the Hon Ian Macfarlane of the Chairs of the new Industry Growth Centres
- Millicent Mill sets best practice for global company
Manufacturing benchmarks achieved by a rural South Australian factory are being shared and instituted across the world by Kimberly-Clark.
- Bouwmeester Composites cites quality control in onshoring move
After initially manufacturing a different bike wheel overseas, company owner Mello Bouwmeester decided to bring the composites work to Adelaide, South Australia.
- Fund R&D, then maybe universities can support industry
Industry Minister Ian Macfarlane let his discretion slip this week in a speech to the QLD Media Club foreshadowing an upcoming report on research funding.
- Dematic cuts costs with modular conveyance
Dematic ANZ has launched a new lineshaft conveyor, completing its recently-released family of modular, integrated package handling conveyor systems.