- Innovation statement’s significant insolvency changes are well overdue
Those looking for the detail on insolvency changes announced in the Federal Government’s long awaited innovation statement won’t find it on the government website.
- My Recent Study Tour In The US
A week ago I spent a week in North America and the change from the last time I was there in 2010 was incredible. The US is back in business…
- My 5 predictions for manufacturing in Australia in 2014
A New Year has begun and most economists and media are providing their forecasts for 2014.
- Five lessons for manufacturers from the Electrolux Orange closure
There are five take-home lessons from Swedish multinational Electrolux’s decision to close its central west NSW factory last month. Jason Furness explores these.
- Understanding noise in the workplace
Noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) is, needless to say, prevalent in loud work environments. Among those industries posing the highest risk for NIHL is the manufacturing industry.