- Bringing researchers and industry closer together – from the experts
There’s a broad discussion happening in Australia about how to strengthen relationships between private industry and universities in order to foster innovation.
- Business Class: Heg heading to America
The Heg clothespin was in hot demand after it was named in the top 10 products at a housewares show in Chicago. An American distributor couldn’t wait for a shipment to arrive – so the Heg is flying express with Qantas.
- Engineering a future in manufacturing by listening to customers
A realization that it manufactures wire, not car parts, has helped Multi Slide Industries face the impending closure of the automotive industry.
- Australia’s only solar panel manufacturer receives $20 million financing from CEFC
South Australia’s Tindo Solar is being provided up to $20 million senior debt finance from the Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC) to locally manufacture, install and own rooftop solar arrays and sell the power to building occupants under a power purchase agreement (PPA).
- From conception to export: Redarc discusses its breakthrough Tow-Pro product
South Australian electronics manufacturer Redarc is approaching the end of a two year development cycle for their latest vehicle braking product, the Tow-Pro electronic brake controller. Jack Baldwin reports.