- Aussie car manufacturers look for replacement suppliers
Indefinite halt at Autodom factories, which manufactures car components, have left Aussie car manufacturers struggling to look for replacement suppliers.
- Ellex secures manufacturing agreement with Signostics
Adelaide based Ellex Medical lasers has announced that it has secured a manufacturing contract by handheld ultrasound device developer Signostics.
- Aussie apparel brand plans to manufacture in Fiji
Australia’s apparel manufacturing company KooGa has plans to set up a manufacturing plant in Lautoka, Fiji, before the end of this year.
- Aussie carpet manufacturer to restart manufacturing unit in Sydney
Interface Australia, a subsidiary of the U.S. based company Interface, the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial modular carpet has announced that it will rebuild its manufacturing facility in Sydney after a fire destroyed the company’s Picton factory in July earlier this year.
- Union criticises TasRail’s contract decision
TasRail’s decision of choosing China Northern Rail over local companies for a million dollar contract has received severe criticism from the unions.