- New plant-based oil emerging for use in industrial products
A new plant based oil is being developed to replace petrochemicals in industrial products ranging from fuels and lubricants to specialty chemicals and plastics, writes Hartley Henderson.
- Success stories at the Victorian Manufacturing Industry Showcase
Some 600 people from the manufacturing industry gathered recently at the Victorian Manufacturing Industry Showcase in Dandenong. Hartley Henderson was one of the attendees.
- Stepping up to the challenge
The writing is on the wall for Australian car component makers. But, while some will surely die in the next couple of years, others are redirecting their energies to new challenges. Hartley Henderson writes.
- Lean Manufacturing, Lean Design and profitability
Are the full benefits of a Lean approach being missed because of the lack of a strong focus on Lean Design?
- Efficiency and environmental benefits: trends in forklift offerings
What’s new in forklifts? Hartley Henderson takes a look and finds that the latest developments promise to be kind to the environment and your bottom line.