- Portable heavy vehicle lift system wins engineering award
Enerpac’s self-contained Pow’R-LOCK hydraulic jacking system rated for heavy lifts up to 200 tons (181 metric tonnes) has won national accolades in the transport category of the Process and Control Engineering (PACE) Zenith Awards for 2016.
- Enerpac introduces new split flow pumps
These split flow pumps, specifically designed to assist in safely and cost-efficiently lifting evenly distributed loads.
- Torque wrenches for narrow access bolting
A robust, high-performance bolting solution in tight spaces that may not accommodate standard tools.
- Transformers no game when it comes to safely and precisely weighing 100 tons
Machinery Movers needed to establish that the transformer came within the Northland Port’s maximum lifting capacity of 110 tons.
- Enerpac appoints Waltan Tools & Equipment as distributor in South Australia
Enerpac announces the appointment of Waltan Tools & Equipment to distribute their range of advanced hydraulic fastening technologies in South Australia.