- Company presents new face: ‘engineered tough’
ONE of Australia’s leading compressed air technology groups, Champion Compressors, recently unveiled an entirely new public image, comprising a new company slogan, a new colour scheme, and a company mascot–Champ, the Blue Heeler.
- Industry recognition for Endress+Hauser
A PROACTIVE initiative by Endress+ Hauser to alleviate the shortage of skilled instrument technicians in the manufacturing industry has been recognised by the RMIT School of Electrotechnology in Melbourne.
- Apprentices stand to gain more benefits
THOUSANDS more Australians have today become eligible for a wide range of incentives to encourage the take up of apprenticeships in areas of skills shortages.
- Aussie exporters anticipate long-term business gains from APEC markets
AUSTRALIAN exporters anticipate increased business gains from trade with APEC member economies, according to new research from Austrade and DHL.
- Grate magnet for food industry
SERPENT and Dove has introduced the Econo-Grate range of protection magnets that provide the strength required (10,000 Gauss +) to remove fine iron in food processing plants.