- Bega eases supplier concerns after Warrnambool bid
After last week making a $319 million bid to take over Warrnambool Cheese and Butter, Bega has vowed not to make any immediate changes to how it pays suppliers if its offer is accepted.
- CHEP launches new drying technology for plastic crates
CHEP Australia has launched a new drying technology which will help deliver 80 percent drier plastic crates to the fresh produce industry.
- Byron Bay Cookie Company sold to Rinoldi Group
Byron Bay Cookie Company, which entered voluntary administration in March, has been sold to the Rinoldi Group.
- Packaging critical in reducing food waste: study
Packaging has a vital role to play in minimising food waste in the supply chain, according to new research by RMIT University.
- Smallgoods manufacturer fined $8,000 for hygiene breaches
South Australian smallgoods brand, Conroy’s, has been hit with a $8,000 fine for four hygiene standards breaches at its Bowden factory.