- Barilla pushes for 3D printers in restaurants
Pasta manufacturer, Barilla, is looking to introduce 3D food printers in commercial kitchens, allowing diners to design and print their own pasta.
- Danone initiates legal proceedings against Fonterra
Dairy giant Fonterra has today confirmed that Danone has launched legal proceedings following last year’s whey protein contamination scandal.
- Goodman Fielder to sell off NZ meat and pizza businesses
Food manufacturer Goodman Fielder has announced plans to sell off its meat and pizza businesses in New Zealand.
- Coopers launches $16.5m bottling line
Beer brand Coopers has opened its second bottling line, a $16.5 million investment which is expected to increase flexibility in the brewery and prompt sales growth.
- NZ meatworks guilty of safety neglect
Riverlands Eltham, a Taranaki meatworks, has been found guilty of failing to take the necessary steps to ensure the safety of its staff members, after an employee had the tip of his finger severed in late 2011.