- Killer Python shrinks as Nestle looks to reduce serving sizes
The size of Allen’s iconic Killer Python has been halved, reducing the confectionery item’s serving size as therefore its sugar and calorie content
- Arnott’s slashes 120 jobs
Arnott’s Marleston bakery facility is letting go of 120 staff members, and will shift thirty percent of its production to other manufacturing sites.
- Australian Brewery wins export deal with Japan
Craft brewer, The Australian Brewery, has successfully negotiated an export deal with Japan.
- Hillier’s and Newman’s chocolate brands acquired by Re:Capital
Australia’s first chocolate manufacturer, Ernest Hillier, has been snapped up by Re:Capital, which plans to take the Hillier’s and Newman’s brands overseas.
- Coca-Cola and VIC invest $100m in SPC
Coca-Cola Amatil and the Victorian government have announced a new $100 million investment plan to assist fruit processor SPC Ardmona and the Goulburn Valley.