- Lack of cyber security knowledge leads to lazy decisions from executives
The numbers and size of cyber security attacks are increasing and Australia is one of the world’s largest targets. The Federal government noted the current impact of cyber attacks on the Australian economy is A$17 billion annually.
- How will the reduced Renewable Energy Target affect investment?
After months of uncertainty over the future level of Australia’s Renewable Energy Target (RET), the federal government and opposition have reached a compromise agreement to scale back the target.
- Finite element analysis: the key to saving time, costs, and getting to market faster
Finite element analysis enables us to shift the costs in the product cycle.
- Choose the right PDF solution for your manufacturing firm
Many firms remain unaware that a review of their PDF requirements can deliver savings.
- Choosing the right voltage
Given rising energy costs and the increased efficiency of modern VSDs, many applications can be warranted on power savings alone, writes Craig Southwell.