- Autodesk Manufacturing Innovation Event
Generative Design and Additive Manufacturing Technology Park Bentley Theater Room, 2 Brodie-Hall Dr, Bentley WA 6102 Wednesday, 28th September 2016 Limited places available. Agenda Registration and networking begins at 5pm. 5.15-5.45pm Richard Elving – Future Of Making Things As we enter a new industrial era, Australian manufacturing has an opportunity to place itself at the … Continue reading Autodesk Manufacturing Innovation Event
- Autodesk and Mattel Team Up to Bring New Digital and 3D Printing Experiences to Kids and Families
Mattel and Autodesk have now jointly announced an easy-to-use 3D printing eco-system for families – ThingMaker Design App and the ThingMaker 3D Printer.
- Entrepreneur Impact Program in Australia
Autodesk, the leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, today launched the “Autodesk Entrepreneur Impact Program.”
- Autodesk Teams with the Fab Foundation to Provide Design Tools to Makers Worldwide
Autodesk and the Fab Foundation has announced Autodesk as a Fab Sponsor, and they are teaming up to make Autodesk’s cloud and mobile software available to Fab Labs and their members.
- ‘Why it’s back to school for manufacturers’
For many workers in the manufacturing industry, the last time they stepped foot in a classroom was when teachers were still using chalkboards.