Register Now! Australian Manufacturing Week 2024 is on at Sydney ICC Darling Harbour 17-19 April, 2024!
There will be seven Zones on the show floor of AMW, each showcasing its own areas of expertise.
- The Austech Machine Tools Zone, specifically targeting the metalworking, machine tool and ancillary market in the global manufacturing space. The Austech Machine Tool Zone is proudly sponsored by finlease.
- The Additive Manufacturing Zone, showcasing various techniques within Additive Manufacturing include Stereolithography, Selective Laser Sintering, Material Extrusion, Sheet lamination, Binder jetting, Cold Spray processing, Material jetting, Directed-Energy-Deposition, and many more of the most advanced technologies within this sector.
- The Australian Manufacturers Pavilion showcases the capabilities of Australia’s precision engineering and advanced manufacturing industry. The Australian Manufacturers Pavilion is where AMW2024 celebrates the very best in Australian manufacturing.
- The Manufacturing Solutions Zone offers a concentration of optimised solutions to the most common challenges experienced by manufacturers. From materials handling and warehousing to integrated manufacturing and safety solutions. The Manufacturing Solutions Zone incorporates everything from equipment for materials handling and logistics, to safety and software products. This Zone is proudly sponsored by The Execution Factor.
- The Robotics & Automation Zone will feature the latest state-of-the-art equipment and processes for the optimisation of manufacturing operations. There will be Industrial robotics, Automated Solutions, Instrumentation Control Systems, Measurement, Pneumatics, IOT Solutions, Industry 4.0 and Digitalisation.
- The Weld and Air Solutions Zone will highlight advanced welding processes and provide high-quality interactive experiences that demonstrate the latest developments and applications in the welding sector. Welding is critical in metal fabrication and manufacturing. In fact, it is used in creating more than half of all of products manufactured in Australia today.
- The Plastic Technology Zone, which is your opportunity to see and feel the latest in plastics machinery, mould-making technologies, recycling materials, and the many plastics manufacturing processes. Plastic technology is a specialised branch of study which includes the study of diverse types of chemicals that exhibits plasticity.
Now is the time to register for your attendance at AMW2024.
The AMW2024 is run by the Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited (AMTIL), with the New South Wales Government as the major sponsor. This huge event will occupy more than 6,560 square metres of exhibition space at the Sydney ICC at Darling Harbour. More than 215 organisations have already taken stands to showcase the latest manufacturing technologies, processes, and support services.
Don’t miss out!
REGISTER NOW: australianmanufacturingweek.com.au