A metal cored wire with higher deoxidisation elements allow this wire to have greater tolerance for mill scale welding applications. Single and multiple pass applications.
High deposition rates and efficiencies
- Virtually no slag coverage
- Outstanding high-production performance
- Smooth arc characteristics
- Low diffusible hydrogen weld deposit
- Low smoke and spatter levels
- Excellent for both CV and pulsed welding
- Improves productivity compared to solid wire or flux-cored electrodes
- Reduces clean up time, improves productivity
- Excellent for robotic welding
- Improved operator appeal, assists in maintaining consistent weld quality
- Minimises risk of hydrogen-induced cracking
- Improves operator appeal and productivity
- Promotes versatility in procedure development
Automatic and mechanised welding, storage vessels, non-alloyed and fine grain steels, steel structures, earthmoving equipment, general fabrication, shipbuilding, rail cars.