- $50 billion Future Submarines and the construction site for the $35 billion Future Frigates.
- 3D manufacturing
- ACCC chairman Rod Sims
- aeronautical engineering
- ARENA funding
- automotive manufacturing
- automotive manufacturing industry
- energy consumption
- Energy Management
- future submarines
- General Motors Holden
- GM Holden
- Health And Safety
- Larry Marshall
- LNG industry
- Mark McGowan
- Minister for defence industry Christopher Pyne
- naval group australia
- naval shipbuilding
- Northern Territory
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- process controls
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Cells
- Solar Power
- South Australian government
- Western Australia
- Solid Edge ST8 – Design without boundaries
Be among the first in Australia to hear about the latest updates on Solid Edge ST8 by downloading this complimentary webcast.
- Why Industrial Workplaces Can’t Keep Quiet About Noise [video]
Workplace noise is a major cause of hearing loss in Australia. It contributes to social isolation, a reduced quality of life, increased absenteeism, decreased production output and a lowered work performance. It also leads to workplace injuries and accidents.
- Creating FE models that are actually useful
Watch this webinar to learn efficient modeling practises that will help you create a representative FE model that will generate reliable and accurate results.
- Leveraging your existing CAD data for FE modeling [Webinar]
Watch this webinar to learn how to overcome common obstacles faced by all analysts when trying to reuse CAD geometry for FE modeling.
- Why I/O Link is a Manufacturing Mainstay
Watch this video for a demonstration of I/O Link at work, and how it can help your business improve process control, planning and material management, and avoid production line shut downs.
- How to Get Complete Visibility & Real-time Intel on Your Operations
As operations become increasingly globalised, the need to keep track of where everything is becomes more important, and more difficult. Oversight in one area can cause huge problems further down the supply chain, so the ability to make educated decisions in real-time is critical.
Watch this short video to see how the latest RFID technology can help organisations manage inventory, avoid misplacement and operation bottlenecks and deliver a more efficient service.