- 3d printing
- artificial intelligence
- ASC Shipbuilding
- Australian Space Agency
- Australia’s largest steel plant
- BAE Systems
- BAE Systems Australia
- battery manufacturing
- challenges of manufacturing
- elecommunications and computin
- Endeavour Awards
- GFG Alliance
- government of Western Australia
- Hunter class Frigates
- hydrogen economy
- hydrogen economy WA
- hydrogen economy western australia
- iot technology
- largest steel plant
- largest steel plant in Australia
- Liberty Primary Steel
- lithium-ion battery
- lithium-ion battery manufacturing
- low energy devices
- manufacturing australia
- Monash University research
- Process Finishing Solutions
- qualified welders
- qualified welders Australia
- quantum computer
- Royal Australian Navy
- sanjeev gupta
- silicon-based quantum computer
- space agency
- space agency adelaide
- spray booth solutions
- ultra-low energy
- University of Sydney
- UNSW quantum computer
- UNSW research
- WBS Technology
- Weld Australia
- Winchester Australia
- Winchester Australia Geelong
- Winchester Australia manufacturing
- Scaling for Growth with Multi-Tier Business Systems
To tier or not to tier? That is often the question when developing a strategy to replace or consolidate business systems, especially ERP systems. But there’s all kinds of complexity in this decision, especially for manufacturing companies.
- Shop floor automation: A necessity for competitive manufacturing
The manufacturing industry has seen great turbulence over the past decade. Global competition has reached new heights. Customers expect products more quickly than ever—and at a lower cost.
- How to Survive Australia’s Manufacturing Evolution: Free Whitepaper
This free eBook from ABB, is intended to remind manufacturers of the critical role they play in the longevity of Australia’s economy, and explains how adopting advanced, knowledge-based power and automation solutions can help companies increase productivity, reduce waste, and squeeze every last ounce of value from our finite resources.
- Involved in welding? Check out the most important video you will watch this year
Welding is a complex business and it’s no secret that the Australian fabrication and steel industry is going through a tough time at the moment. Find out more in this 2 minute video.
- Solid Edge ST8 – Design without boundaries
Be among the first in Australia to hear about the latest updates on Solid Edge ST8 by downloading this complimentary webcast.
- Why Industrial Workplaces Can’t Keep Quiet About Noise [video]
Workplace noise is a major cause of hearing loss in Australia. It contributes to social isolation, a reduced quality of life, increased absenteeism, decreased production output and a lowered work performance. It also leads to workplace injuries and accidents.
- Creating FE models that are actually useful
Watch this webinar to learn efficient modeling practises that will help you create a representative FE model that will generate reliable and accurate results.
- Leveraging your existing CAD data for FE modeling [Webinar]
Watch this webinar to learn how to overcome common obstacles faced by all analysts when trying to reuse CAD geometry for FE modeling.
- Why I/O Link is a Manufacturing Mainstay
Watch this video for a demonstration of I/O Link at work, and how it can help your business improve process control, planning and material management, and avoid production line shut downs.
- How to Get Complete Visibility & Real-time Intel on Your Operations
As operations become increasingly globalised, the need to keep track of where everything is becomes more important, and more difficult. Oversight in one area can cause huge problems further down the supply chain, so the ability to make educated decisions in real-time is critical.
Watch this short video to see how the latest RFID technology can help organisations manage inventory, avoid misplacement and operation bottlenecks and deliver a more efficient service.