Faro has announced the availability of its Zone 3D software. This platform is the first of its kind to enable investigators to move fluidly between 2D and 3D environments, and enhance the quality of incident reconstruction analysis or presentations for public safety professionals, according to the company.
The software elevates the visual impact of presentations, including courtroom exhibits, by enabling accurate 2D and 3D scene diagrams, 3D scene walk-throughs, and full scene reconstruction animations.
It also enhances the ability of public safety professionals to plan for, and respond more effectively to emergencies by creating accurate representations of real-world locations within local communities.
Advanced smart tools to drive a more confident result
- Precise diagramming and measurement tools
- Blood spatter analysis tools
- Bullet trajectory analysis tools
- Dynamic momentum and skid crashanalysis tools
- Vehicle crush analysis tools
- Accurate scene replication with more than 10 million 3D models included or imported from free, online sources
- Accurate 2D and 3D animations and walk-throughs
Enhanced flexibility to drive a faster result
- Easily draw and edit in 3D or in 2D and see both views simultaneously
- Explore “what if” animation scenarios in real time with exact measurements taken from the scene
- Quickly and simply import measurement data from other sources such as drones, satellite maps, or laser scanners
- Import Faro laser scan data directly from Faro Scene software
- Backwards compatibility with Faro CAD Zone and ARAS applications