- advanced manufacturing growth centre
- Australian government
- auto indsutry
- autonomous car
- BAE Systems
- BAE Systems Australia
- battery recycling
- Ben Carroll
- Bosch Australia
- Chairman and CEO of Siemens Australia
- CSIRO research
- Department of Defence
- DexKo Global
- Digitalize 2018
- driver-less cars
- driver-less vehicles
- Federico Collarte
- Jeff Connolly
- lithium-ion battery
- lithium batteries
- Meet the ifm expert
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Royal Australian Navy
- Siemens Australia
- Spectrum-Scan LiDAR
- telecom industry
- Thales Australia
- University of Tasmania
- Noshok announces expanded valve offering and new catalogue
NOSHOK is introducing new valves and valve options such as 3-valve double block and bleed needle valves and meter manifolds.
- Radioline wireless system is designed for wireless signal transmission at large facilities
The Radioline wireless system from Phoenix Contact is designed for wireless signal transmission at large facilities.
- The next generation of solenoid valves and manifolds from SMC
Gain a competitive advantage by discovering the operational and production benefits of the new SY range.
- Sensor and actuator interface solutions from Weidmuller
Weidmuller has manufactured plugs, connectors, cordsets, and distributor modules for integrating sensors and actuators into control systems for over 15 years.
- PIES Australia now the agents for PROflex Timing Belts
PIES Australia is now the exclusive Australasian agent for the PROflex premium quality range of timing belts.
- Punch press tooling just got more productive and more durable
Introducing EXP punch technology from Wilson Tool International, the first tooling in the industry to offer a standard holder with truly universal punches.
- New products: comments from the Nord Drivesystems directors
NORD Drivesystems has entered 2012 with a wider range of frequency inverters, additional energy-saving motors, more industrial gear units, and hygienically optimised systems.
- Hyster Electric Forklifts
The latest generation of Hyster Electric Forklifts are at the forefront of technology in terms of their ability to deliver low cost of ownership and low energy consumption.
- Storemasta in-vehicle gas cylinder storage
The STOREMASTA range of gas cylinder storage cages and cabinets now include a range of cabinets for the storage of gas cylinders in motor vehicles.
- Rain, hail or shine – the ultimate coating from WASCA
WASCA saw a need for a coating that is more corrosion-resistant than a conventional zinc coating, Mechanically Galvanised or Hot Dipped Galvanised.
- Dassault Systemes announces SolidWorks Education Edition 2012-2013
Dassault Systèmes recently unveiled SolidWorks Education Edition 2012-2013. New enhancements enable students to experience real-life engineering situations.
- Latest version of AVEVA Instrumentation promises significant savings
AVEVA has released AVEVA Instrumentation 12.1, an enhanced version of its instrumentation and control engineering software.
- IFS launches latest version of its extended ERP suite
IFS has launched the latest version of its extended ERP suite, IFS Applications 8. The solution has been developed in collaboration with early adopter customers under the name Project Eagle.
- Oil-free, water-injected screw compressor range
Atlas Copco’s new water-injected screw compressor from 15 to 30 kW caters to new oil-free applications.
- Reliable oil-injected screw technology
As an addition to the GX 2-5 kW oil-injected screw compressor range, this GX 7 kW brings a reliable, cost competitive compressor to the European and American markets.
- Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Uplink and Full Gigabit switches
Weidmuller has just released its new IES series of Industrial Ethernet switches to supersede its existing range.
- Atlas Copco oil-injected vacuum pump system
Atlas Copco’s expertise in compressor technique will now also be applied to vacuum pump technology.
- Oil-injected screw compressor range driven by efficiency
Atlas Copco launches its new oil-injected screw compressor GA range from 30 to 90 kW.
- Solenoid valves, manifold solutions and accessories
Rotork Australia manufactures a range of direct mount solenoid valves, manifold solutions and accessories for general valve actuator applications in 3/2, 5/2 or 5/3 port arrangements.
- New release of aspenONE optimisation software promises greater accuracy for process manufacturers
The new functionality aspenONE enables process manufacturers to operate units close to peak performance while simultaneously generating closed loop data suitable for calibrating APC models.