- augmented reality
- Australian government
- BAE Systems Australia
- Bill Shorten
- defence industry
- defence manufacturing
- DST Group
- Electric Cars
- electric vehicles
- industry 4.0
- internet of things
- Navantia Australia
- New South Wales
- Niall Blair
- north Queensland
- NSW government
- Research And Development
- RMIT University
- Royal Australian Navy
- Swinburne University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of Technology Sydney
- Vaughan Constructions
- Safer robotics reducing manufacturing’s labour costs
One company driving the charge towards improving Australia’s manufacturing prospects is Apex Automation and Robotics through the development of Gantry Robots.
- Pedestrian pallet trucks
Yale has launched new pedestrian pallet trucks design to offer greater comfort and ease of operation.
- Series IEFS insertion electromagnetic flow sensors from Dwyer Instruments
Dwyer Instruments introduces its new Series IEFS insertion electromagnetic flow sensors. Dwyer Instruments is a preferred source for a complete range of practical and affordable instrumentation.
- New Noshok digital temperature indicators from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration
AMS Instrumentation and Calibration introduces a new range of digital temperature indicators from Noshok to their temperature measurement solutions.
- Ircon announces enhancements for new Modline 7 infrared thermometers
World-leading provider of infrared (IR) noncontact temperature measurement solutions, Ircon has introduced the new 7V Series of infrared sensors to the Modline 7 thermometer range.
- Mettler Toledo ICS5 compact scales with coloured displays prove value in checkweighing
The ICS5 compact scales from Mettler Toledo featuring colorWeight coloured displays assist operators through better speed and error-free operation in checkweighing applications.
- Agilent Technologies introduces high-definition oscilloscopes with class-leading bandwidth and memory
Agilent Technologies introduces a new range of high-definition oscilloscopes featuring class-leading bandwidth and memory.
- Greener gluing – aerosol adhesives
In going green, an adhesives maker has released its first spray adhesives in 40 years.
- Optimise your compressed air system and save energy
Reducing energy usage is a significant issue for manufacturers who utilise compressed air.
- What are pneumatic manipulators, and how can they benefit your business?
While pneumatic manipulators may resemble robot arms, they are not actually automated devices; but what can they do for you?
- Hydraulic power packer
Heavy lifting requires heavy duty equipment with the pneumatic capabilities to safely do the job.
- Pneumatic standard cylinder targets inefficiency
Automation equipment supplier, Festo has released the pneumatic standard cylinder DSBC with innovative PPS self-adjusting air cushioning.
- Thermal imaging
FLIR Systems have released new thermal imaging camera packs for R&D applications.
- TURCK introduces the B2N-360-Q42 3D inclinometer
Adaptable to customer application requirements via IO-Link, the new inclinometer features a double 360-degree measuring range
- High speed linear position sensor
TURCK has released its latest high-speed motion control devices – new LI inductive linear position sensor.
- New tyres deliver high mileage
Bandag Manufacturing has launched its first Lower Rolling Resistance truck tyre re-treads – the BDL3 highway drive pattern and the BRL3 highway rib pattern.
- Air quality monitoring solutions for healthcare environments
Particle & Surface Sciences (PsS) recently introduced a range of air quality monitoring devices from Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions.
- Stainless steel emergency showers
Enware Australia will unveil its new stainless steel combination shower at the WA Safety Show, to be held at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, 7-9 August 2012.
- Breathable chemical splash protective clothing
Elliott’s Chem-Tech chemical splash safety apparel is the latest generation of chemical protective suit fabrics. Chem-Tech is made from high performance, five-layer breathable fabrics.
- New range of ACE safety glasses
All Purpose Abrasives is now offering a new range of ACE safety glasses designed for user comfort and safety.