- advanced manufacturing growth centre
- battery recycling
- Ben Carroll
- construction robot
- CSIRO research
- Defence and Industry Strategy
- Defence bases
- defence industry
- Department of Defence
- Fastbrick Robotics
- Hadrian X
- lithium-ion battery
- lithium batteries
- Meir Moalem
- Niall Blair
- NSW Defence
- NSW government
- NSW Minister for Trade and Industry
- Richard Grellman
- Robotic technology
- Royal Australian Navy
- satellite company
- Sky and Space Global
- Thales Australia
- transport industries
- University of Tasmania
- Teralba thermal-plate heat exchangers
Teralba Industries has released a range of plate heat exchangers designed for pasteurising and general cooling and heating of beverages, food, dairy, brewery and viscous products.
- CNC Controlled Gas or Plasma Profile Cutting Machine
The all new PCS-SR machine was designed by PCS as an affordable efficient entry-level CNC cutting machine.
- The versatile and energy efficient DRE motor from SEW
SEW-EURODRIVE’s high efficiency (IE2) DRE motor from the AC asynchronous motors DR series was designed and developed with all energy efficiency classes in mind.
- Effective ventilation important for safe working environment: Fanmaster
Fanmaster has reminded manufacturers of the importance of ventilation, especially in the colder months when workplaces are more likely to be closed to the outside climate and weather conditions.
- Dual-core single board computers
GE Intelligent has introduced a range of dual-core single board computers (SBCs).
- Flexible transducers
Phoenix Inspection Systems (UK) has engineered a new flexible transducer available through Russell Fraser Sales (Australia).
- Operator panels
Beijer Electronics has launched several new operator panel models in three integrated families.
- Pressure sensors with flexible data transfer
IFM Efector has introduced a pressure sensor which communicates data flexibly via switching outputs or IO-Link 1.1.
- Spindle drive feeds forces up to 400N
Maxon Motor has developed a 16mm spindle drive. Designed to be easily configurable, the drive system has integrated axial bearing for high loads.
- Contactron technology enables smooth motor switching
For motors of up to 4 kW on 22.5 mm, the hybrid motor starter brings together all of the functions of a classical reversing contactor circuit, including safety functions, into one device.
- Multipulse positive displacement flowmeters
The design offers the advantage of only one moving part with both high resolution open collector and reed switch outputs as standard.
- ABB introduces faster version of its smallest industrial robot
ABB has released the IRB120T, a variant of the IRB120.
- Dassault Systemes announces V6 Release 2013 of its 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
Dassault Systèmes has announced the latest release of its 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Atlas 10 operator chair – carries up to 165kg
The Atlas 10 chair is a large, tough and durable operator chair that can carry up to 165kg.
- Respirator systems for hazardous environments
3M has released its series of Versaflo Respirator Systems, designed to protect workers operating in a range of hazardous environments for long periods.
- Wireless gateway for sensor network
National Instruments has announced the release of a new wireless gateway and two new measurement nodes that extend the capabilities of the NI wireless sensor network (WSN) platform.
- Burkert releases all-stainless steel INOX valve system
Bürkert has released a modular valve and block package designed to make systems quickly and easily.
- NORD drive solutions for the food sector
NORD DRIVESYSTEMS presents a package of drive technology innovations for high hygiene applications.
- Modular Cranes installs six overhead cranes for new Glassworks facility in Dandenong
Modular Cranes, one of Australia’s leading overhead crane suppliers, has now launched the New range of ZX and LX electric hoists, which come from Street Cranes of the UK.
- New method for measuring particles less than 50 nm
W. L. Gore & Associates and CT Associates have published a white paper describing a new method for measuring sub-50 nm particles in ultra-pure water (UPW).