- Australian Government funding
- Australian government grants
- Automotive Engineering
- blockchain technologies
- department of industry
- drone technology
- emerging technologies
- Endeavour Awards
- Endeavour Awards 2019
- Endeavour awards Melbourne
- engineering Australia
- Epicor Software
- financial services
- government of Western Australia
- ifm Australia
- ifm efector
- ifm factory automation
- Innovation and Science
- manufacturing awards
- manufacturing awards Australia
- manufacturing expo
- Medical Technology
- National Manufacturing Week
- National Manufacturing Week 2019
- new technologies
- new technology
- NMW 2019
- Pilz Australia
- quantum computing
- QUT research
- robotics australia
- Software Solution
- South Australia
- space industry
- space industry Australia
- UNSW research
- WA government
- High performance pressure transducer
Bestech Australia has released the AST20HA digitally compensated pressure transducer, from American Sensor Technologies.
- New data loggers can monitor anywhere
DWYER has announced the release of its new model DW-USB -5 thermocouple temperature sensor and model DW-USB-6 carbon monoxide sensor compact data loggers.
- Linear encoder meets high speed, vibration specifications
AMO Corporation has released the new IP67-rated LMB-410 spar linear encoder which meets high-shock, high-speed and vibration specifications.
- Rotational viscometers for more convenient testing
The Thermo Scientific HAAKE Viscotester E – expert, D – distinct and C – convenient, units can be used for tests and comparative measurements.
- Thread cutting taps
DORMER has expanded its range of multi-material tools with the addition of numerous new thread cutting and thread forming taps.
- World-first women’s welding helmet
3M has designed a world-first 3M Speedglas Welding Helmets 100 Series – Women’s Collection, specifically designed for women welders.
- Headland’s new clip angle processing machine
HEADLAND Machinery has released a new American-made clip angle processing machine called the Ocean Angle Line.
- Autodesk’s AutoCAD now available for Mac users
Autodesk has made its AutoCAD software available for Mac users with the release of AutoCAD for Mac.
- More durable, more reliable combined bearing
WINKEL has released Vulkollan Combined a combined bearing that has a drive shaft to run two Vulkollan coated bearings at a speed of up to 4.8m./sec.
- Motion Technologies integrated servo motor
MOTION Technologies, Australian distributor for JVL Denmark, is now offering an integrated servo motor – called MAC 141 – in a totally stainless steel version, designed especially
- Low thermal couplings reduce system misalignment
SERVOCLASS Couplings from Zero-Max have been designed to reduce variations in system accuracy and heat transfer caused by thermal expansion.
- FEM upgrade
ENDURASIM has released Femap 10.2 with NX Nastran 7.1 designed to improve productivity by streamlining the meshing process with extensions to the interactive Meshing Toolbox.
- Economical raised flooring for warehouses
Colby Raised Storage Areas are affordable solutions that can reportedly double the usable floor area in your warehouse or distribution centre (DC) using standard pallet racking components.
- No tangles, no stress cables for industrial robots
IGUS has developed the 3D energy chain “Triflex R” for robot producers and users designed to prevent corrugated hoses from kinks and tears.
- Humanoid qualities in slim robots
Motoman’s dual-arm robots, DA20, DIA10 and SDA10 are industrial robots with an overall configuration that has reportedly distinct humanoid qualities.
- Memory eradicated in infinity cable upgrade
Belden Infinity C-TC+ and FCC ‘Continuous Flex’ cables have been enhanced to provide superior flexing, extended temperature range capabilities and compliance with more industry ratings.
- High force-to-size ratios in linear actuator
HAYDON Kerk has added the extended stroke captive 19000 series linear actuator to its high output can-stack line.
- Dematic increases order fulfilment
COMPANIES who can assemble orders quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively gain a competitive advantage, according to Dematic.
- NOSHOK precision heavy-duty pressure transducers
Featuring advanced diffused semi-conductor and sputtered thin film technology to provide maximum stability, the new NOSHOK 640 series precision heavy duty pressure transducers were designed for
- Metromatics all-in-one portable computing
There are a variety of factors that can limit your business and your ability to grow, including not having the computing power you need to do your work quickly and efficiently, according to