- 3d printing
- AI Group
- artificial intelligence
- Australian government grants
- Australian Space Agency
- battery manufacturing
- counterdrone technology
- Counter drone technology
- drone technology
- elecommunications and computin
- Endeavour Awards
- energy savings
- energy savings Australia
- Federal government grants
- GFG Alliance
- Guinness World Record Australia
- increases in productivity
- increasing productivity
- iot technology
- joint strike fighters
- joint strike fighters Australia
- largest steel plant in Australia
- Liberty Primary Steel
- lithium-ion battery
- lithium-ion battery manufacturing
- low energy devices
- lowest energy consumption
- manufacturing australia
- Monash University research
- quantum computer
- sanjeev gupta
- silicon-based quantum computer
- solar car
- solar car Australia
- space agency
- strike fighters
- strike fighters air force
- strike fighters Australia
- ultra-low energy
- UNSW quantum computer
- UNSW research
- WBS Technology
- Weld Australia
- No ball bearing in new rotating, small tank cleaners
TECPRO has released the Breconcherry Turbo SSB which eliminates ball bearings and maintains a consistent jet peripheral velocity for improved cleaning efficiency, hygiene and durability.
- Powerful cleaner does heavy duty work
Kerrick released the HC4015 – a 4000 psi heavy duty mobile cold water pressure cleaner.
- New IRM software manages corporate risks
Insight Tech Solutions has designed a corporate risk compliance and insurance management suite, Intelligent Risk Manager (IRM) for organisations to manage their risks efficiently and effectively.
- Vibratory hopper for oversize particles
Fresco’s vibratory hopper screen is said to add an extra line of security when removing oversize particles and other foreign matter like paper and cotton during the production process.
- Fresco bulk bag filler offers high accuracy
Fresco’s new low-cost bulk bag filler is said to offer high accuracy and high volume.
- Hybrid 2D/3D CAD system upgraded
SIEMENS PLM software has announced Solid Edge ST3 software with new functionality that is said to significantly accelerate product design, streamline revisions, and make importing and reusing
- Tight spaces power supply
Wieland Electric offers the wipos PB1 power supply series especially for electrical installations that are suspended in ceilings, in intermediate floors and in the dado trunkling.
- Single board computer features 8-core processor
GE Intelligent Platforms has released the rugged, OpenVPX-compliant SBC312 3U VPX single board computer (SBC).
- ERP system with Cognos 10 embedded
PRONTO Software has integrated IBM’s latest business intelligence (BI) suite, Cognos 10, into the upcoming release of its flagship ERP system, Pronto-Xi, to enable quicker, smarter
- RF crane system for all climates
INDUSTRIAL Conveying has developed new technology for high rise warehouses which allows each crane to communicate with stationary objects on its racks.
- Discharge under control
An all-new TIP-TITETM Drum Dump Feeder from Flexicon seals drums against a discharge cone, tips the drum and feeds bulk material into downstream equipment, dust-free at controlled rates.
- No-lift stackers save backs
Warequip distributes a wide range of Walkie Stackers from manual units through to electric units in both straddle legged and forkover units.
- Materials handling software automates design
INTERGRAPH has released its first production version of its SmartPlant Enterprise solution for the mining, port, power, pulp and paper industries, SmartPlant 3D Materials Handling Edition, to
- Online label-making
Manufacturers can now label their own goods with the NiceLabel Portal, a web-based label printing solution that supports centralised online label printing.
- Cappers suit various enclosures
Packserv provides a variety of cappers for hire to suit various closures, including the Automatic Inline Machine by Asset Packaging Machines which comes with jaws, gates and sensors to allow
- Customised void fill solution
The Fromm Airpad AP502 is a small, portable machine that makes void fill for packaging requirements.
- CHEP’s returnable crates save 70% on gas emissions
CHEP Australia’s returnable plastic crate (RPC) system for produce has been found to deliver environmental performance and financial value in the supply chain by an independent lifecycle
- Whisper-quiet compressors
Boge has extended its C series range of screw compressors up to 22 kW with the release of the medium-sized C 15 and C 30 models providing quiet, compact and efficient compressed air solutions.
- Ultra lightweight pump
A new four-stroke, ultra lightweight, self-priming pump from Australian Pump Industries weighs only 5.3kg but offers a 40-metre head with a maximum flow of 120 litres per minute.
- Pressure transmitter offers high performance
BESTECH Australia’s AST20HA digitally-compensated pressure transducer/pressure transmitter from American Sensor Technologies is said to offer high performance over temperature, with real time