- advanced manufacturing growth centre
- augmented reality
- Automotive Engineering
- Automotive Industry
- defence industry
- defence manufacturing
- DST Group
- government funding
- government grants
- industry 4.0
- internet of things
- New South Wales
- Niall Blair
- north Queensland
- NSW government
- Renewable Energy
- Research And Development
- RMIT University
- Swinburne University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of Technology Sydney
- Women in Industry Awards
- Flexi Narrow Aisle Articulated Forklift
Flexi Narrow Aisle Forklifts have been designed to combine the features of a reach truck with those of a standard counterbalance truck.
- Flagship lift truck reaches new heights for operators
Yale’s new MR reach truck pushes levels of productivity and dependability to new heights for warehouse operators while squeezing cost of ownership to an absolute minimum.
- Siemens’ LMS software enables structural analysis on Airbus A350 XWB aircraft
LMS Samtech Caesam software provides a single framework that integrates over 400 Airbus in-house stress tools.
- Touch screen controller provides full monitoring of dust collection equipment
It is designed for use with Farr Gold Series dust collectors, or other types of collectors if integrated with a motor starter or variable frequency drive package.
- Contain spills and leaks
Spill containment pallets from Spill Station are a cost effective and flexible method of ensuring that spills and leaks are contained.
- DeltaPac reliably detects objects in a gapless product flow
Up to now, it was necessary to separate packages to detect them with the aid of photoelectric sensors. With the DeltaPac such a separation is now a thing of the past.
- Self-Contained Showers and Eye Wash Units
Improved control for exceptional safety, high quality Temporary Portable Spill Containment from Enware intelligence minimises potential risk associated to the environment.
- Low level access platform from DeltaDeck
For those maintenance tasks and finishing trades, BetaGuard has come up with DeltaDeck 250, a low level access work platform.
- Turck Overmoulded Valve Plug Cordsets for harsh environments
Turck’s new overmoulded valve plug cordsets come with a unique design offers a full cordset alternative to traditional field wireable connectors.
- Turck I/O system’s new gateway for serial Modbus communication
Turck has expanded its BL20 I/O system with a new gateway for serial Modbus communication.
- New generation Digital Belt Tension Meter SM5
PIES Australia is proud to introduce the new generation Digital Belt Tension Meter SM5. The new SM5 will replace our SM4 model which has since been discontinued.
- Caps Australia introduces Drain-All 1700 auto drain system
Leading compressed air and power solutions company, Caps Australia introduces the Drain-All 1700 to its large range of air treatment products.
- WB61 Tape Extension Sensor
Automated Control Engineering and ASM have launched the new WB61 Tape Extension Sensor that provides up to 400 millimetres in measuring length in a compact, industrial housing.
- Save energy consumption and cut the cost of power
Hales Australia is a national company traditionally specialising in tooling components, now appointed official distributors of Unitherm International, the manufacturer of Unitvest (ceramic fiber).
- Combilift Straddle Carrier
The Combilift Straddle Carrier is a cost effective and flexible container handling solution.
- Peltor Oratac In-Ear System
3M’s Peltor OraTac In-Ear system has lightweight hearing protection with ambient, tactical listening.
- Mitsubishi Grendia forklift
MLA Holdings has introduced the Mitsubishi Grendia for greater benefits to the planet, and the operator and the employer.
- Space saving pallets
Cabka-IPS, a manufacturer of sustainable pallets, has released a new range of space saving pallets.
- Varitector Logger 30
Weidmuller has released its Varitector Logger 30, which registers and documents large current pulses and the frequency and time of the incidents.
- Faster, more flexible MapleSim offers increased support for advanced model development and analysis
MAPLESOFT has announced a new release of MapleSim, its system-level modelling and