- Australian Government funding
- Australian government grants
- Automotive Engineering
- blockchain technologies
- department of industry
- drone technology
- emerging technologies
- Endeavour Awards
- Endeavour Awards 2019
- Endeavour awards Melbourne
- engineering Australia
- Epicor Software
- financial services
- government of Western Australia
- ifm Australia
- ifm efector
- ifm factory automation
- Innovation and Science
- manufacturing awards
- manufacturing awards Australia
- manufacturing expo
- Medical Technology
- National Manufacturing Week
- National Manufacturing Week 2019
- new technologies
- new technology
- NMW 2019
- Pilz Australia
- quantum computing
- QUT research
- robotics australia
- Software Solution
- South Australia
- space industry
- space industry Australia
- UNSW research
- WA government
- Portable measurement arm
FARO Technologies has released the FARO Edge, a portable measurement arm that allows manufacturers to easily verify their product quality by performing inspections, tool certifications,
- Dissolved oxygen measurement systems
METTLER TOLEDO has introduced OptiOx, a new line of dissolved oxygen systems for laboratory, field and near process applications.
- Maintenance-free, multi-purpose terminal blocks
WAGO’s new TopJob S Cage Clamps range provides multi-purpose, rail-mounted quadruple deck terminal blocks for connecting electric devices from motors to sensors.
- 3D printer creates prototypes using two materials
THE Objet260 Connex 3D printer is a compact multi-material printer capable of jetting two materials at the same time to produce advanced composite materials, and up to 14 individual materials
- News safety lifestyle footwear
Steel Blue has introduced its new ‘Lifestyle’ range of sleek design and flexible safety footwear designed to provide workers with comfortable, durable and safe footwear options.
- Polarising safety in hood protection
SPERIAN Protection (now part of Honeywell) is again setting the standard for work-safe clothing with the launch of the new Polar Hood protective hood.
- Automatic emptying of dumpsters
Actisafe has introduced the Dumpmaster, a strain-free automated solution that safely empties standard sized dumpsters.
- Increased reach with flexible vibrating rod
PACIFIC Sensor Technologies has introduced the BinMaster VR-51, a top mount vibrating rod which features a steel-rope reinforced cable.
- Quadruple deck terminal blocks
NHP has introduced WAGO’s new range of multi-purpose, CAGE CLAMPS rail-mounted quadruple deck terminal blocks.
- Reliable submersible pumps
Malcolm Thompson Pumps has added Vortex Pumps to its range of Aquaplus SS Series of submersible sewerage pumps.
- High volume, high accuracy measurements
Industrial Measurement says Romer measuring arms coupled with Dezignworks plugin software enables the Romer arm to sketch directly into Solidworks and similar CAD softwares to accuracies of up
- Five-step, risk-free titration
METTLER TOLEDO has launched its global titration program, Good Titration Practice (GTP) program to guide all titration users, including Karl Fischer, to reduce risks associated with titration.
- Rugged, versatile sensors
MICROMAX Sensors & Automation has released the next generation of Banner Engineering’s iVu touch screen vision sensor family, the iVu Plus.
- Ruggedised camera series
IDS Imaging has expanded its uEye RE range of camera models to 56 models. The range now includes versions and from VGA up to 10 megapixel resolution.
- Saving energy with new-generation power protection unit
Eaton’s new-generation Ellipse ECO UPS provides compact power protection for business-related electronic equipment, including PCs, workstations and telephony equipment.
- Cost-effective class O compressed air
BOGE has launched the S 40-2 BLUEKAT, an oil-lubricated screw compressor with a built in converter that produces oil free compressed air for the small to medium sized compressed air user.
- New cooling system boosts productivity in plastic PO pipe extrusion
Krauss Maffei Extrusion has released a new system for internal pipe cooling (IPC), which significantly reduces the initial cost and the space requirements for new Polyolefin pipe extrusion lines.
- 2011/12 Safety guide for metal manufacturers
Pro-Visual Publishing has released the 201112 Metal Manufacturing Industry Guide which is said to provide the industry with the most up-to-date safety information.
- Boge compressor adsorption dryers
BOGE’S D series adsorption dryers for air compressors are designed to ensure only high-purity air is generated.
- Accuweigh vertical form, fill, seal and weigh machines
ACCUWEIGH is now distributing a series of vertical form, fill and seal (VFFS) machines fitted with multi-head weighers, designed for food manufacturers.