- $50 billion Future Submarines and the construction site for the $35 billion Future Frigates.
- 3D manufacturing
- ACCC chairman Rod Sims
- aeronautical engineering
- ARENA funding
- automotive manufacturing
- automotive manufacturing industry
- energy consumption
- Energy Management
- future submarines
- General Motors Holden
- GM Holden
- Health And Safety
- Larry Marshall
- LNG industry
- Mark McGowan
- Minister for defence industry Christopher Pyne
- naval group australia
- naval shipbuilding
- Northern Territory
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- process controls
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Cells
- Solar Power
- South Australian government
- Western Australia
- Faster, more flexible machine vision software
PPT VISION has introduced IMPACT 10.1, the latest release of its standard machine vision software designed to create fast flexible machine vision inspection solutions.
- Roof mounted heated air supply
Air movement specialist Fanquip has developed a new relocatable roof-mounted fan system that reportedly heats air as it pulls it into a workplace from the outside atmosphere.
- Tsubaki Australia launches new GT4 Winner BS/DIN roller chain
Tsubaki Australia has introduced the new GT4 Winner BS/DIN series roller chain into the Australian & New Zealand markets.
- Sperian unveils safer welding equipment
Sperian Protection has launched the Optrel e1100 Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
Replacing the previous OS100, this latest model comes with a high impact welding helmet – the Optrel e680.
- Optimising controls in diaphragm pumps
WARREN Rupp, distributed by IDEX Fluid and Metering, says its new pumps retain the positive attributes of air-operated double diaphragm pumps while employing the latest control technology.
- Quality punch and die grinding
MAXITEC has introduced Mate ValuGrind, a tool grinding system that regrinds punches and dies to maintain optimum condition for quality punch press fabrication.
- Universal belt measuring device
PIES Australia has introduced the new fully electronic BRECO TSM Alpha 1 universal digital belt tension meter designed to measure the static tension of all belt types to ensure correct
- Simultaneous readings in all-in-one measurement device
PACIFIC Sensor Technologies has launched the D4130, an all-in-one thermometer, hygrometer, barometer and data logger, which provides simultaneous temperature and air readings lasting 3 hours.
- Safety in new welding shields
3M Speedglas has launched three welding shields: the 9100 Air (respiratory) welding shield, the 9100 FX (flip-up) welding shield and the 9100 FX Air (flip-up/respiratory) welding shield.
- Compact profiling machine
HEADLAND is now distributing the new Contour Breton NC 600 Profiling Machine, a compact, ergonomic system which is available in two sizes for differing work-bench dimensions.
- Safety light curtains protect tools
THE ReeR EOS4 compact safety light curtain has been designed for the protection of machine tools.
- Process moisture measurements
MICHELL Instruments’ MultiChannel Control Unit (MCU) is designed to make multiple process moisture measurements easier.
- Capturing comprehensive data
FARO Technologies has released its FARO 3D Imager AMP, a high performance non-contact 3D imaging system, reportedly capable of collecting millions of points in just seconds.
- Better performance mini valves
AVAILABLE in zinc nickel plated steel, electro-polished stainless steel and 360 brass, Noshok’s 100- and 150-series mini valves have been designed for harsh environments.
- Unitronics Vision560 OPLC
The Unitronics Vision 560 OPLC combines 1,024 I/O options with data logging and built-in recipe capability with minimum wiring and reduced programming time.
- Heavy-duty level switches for process applications
TriMod Besta level switches now have IEC Ex Certification and ATEX certificates, enabling them to be used in Ex ed and Ex ia process control applications in Australia.
- Trimec rotary piston meters for fluid applications
Trimec’s MP series of rotary piston meters is marketed as a simple but reliable range of metering solutions providing high levels of accuracy and repeatability for liquids applications.
- STS Camtek to showcase CAD systems at AUSTECH 2011
STS Camtek will be showcasing a range of CAD systems, ranging from a simple 2D drafting up to the most complex 3D Solids and Surface Modeling with integrated Drafting on stand 690.
- Power supply for wind energy equipment plugs directly into the generator
Balluff has introduced a new energy-saving power supply for use in wind energy equipment. The semi-potted device reportedly offers an efficiency rating of 93% and is designed for high shock
- Magnetic encoder for linear actuators
HAYDON Kerk Motion Solutions is now offering an integrated magnetic encoder available on the 1” 25000 series linear actuators.