- 3d printing
- AI Group
- artificial intelligence
- Australian government grants
- Australian Space Agency
- battery manufacturing
- counterdrone technology
- Counter drone technology
- drone technology
- elecommunications and computin
- Endeavour Awards
- energy savings
- energy savings Australia
- Federal government grants
- GFG Alliance
- Guinness World Record Australia
- increases in productivity
- increasing productivity
- iot technology
- joint strike fighters
- joint strike fighters Australia
- largest steel plant in Australia
- Liberty Primary Steel
- lithium-ion battery
- lithium-ion battery manufacturing
- low energy devices
- lowest energy consumption
- manufacturing australia
- Monash University research
- quantum computer
- sanjeev gupta
- silicon-based quantum computer
- solar car
- solar car Australia
- space agency
- strike fighters
- strike fighters air force
- strike fighters Australia
- ultra-low energy
- UNSW quantum computer
- UNSW research
- WBS Technology
- Weld Australia
- Warehousing rack inspection service
Dematic has introduced a new Rack Safety Audit & Inspection service to promote safer operations in warehouses and distribution centres.
- Classic upgrade for weighing procedures
METTLER TOLEDO has introduced the NewClassic balance range to replace the Classic balance portfolio.
- High performance work Lamps
ROADVISION has released the LED6 Series high performance LED work lamps which are available in four models, in both round and square body constructions.
- Greater protection when handling sharp objects
Ansell has released a new glove designed to boost productivity by workers who are required to handle sharp objects or components.
- High-density I/O for industrial sensor networks
Micromax Sensors & Automation has released a new line of Banner Engineering SureCross Performance Wireless I/O Gateways and Nodes, featuring high-power radio frequency (RF) architecture with
- Safety in precision cleaning machines
Ultrasonics Australasia has introduced the Ultrasonic Cleaning Bath which eliminates exposure of staff to harsh acids and caustics when cleaning equipment such as pump housings.
- Efficient, eco-friendly electro servo pump
The pump has environmentally friendly features that appeal to companies interested in decreasing waste.
- Three-way brass ball valve
Dwyer Instruments has released of its new series 3ABVH three-way brass ball valve.
- Increased maneuverability in portable fans
Big Ass Fans has introduced the new Yellow Jacket; a portable fan which “takes abuse and stays in use”.
- Achieving accurate bolt loads
Enerpac’s GT-Series hydraulic bolt tensioners, in capacities up to 2845kN (320 tonne) at 1500 bar, are particularly suitable for achieving known and accurate bolt loads across multiple
- Forward and reverse cleaning solution
Nilfisk have launched the innovative SC350 walk behind cleaning machine which cleans in both forward and reverse motions.
- Compact, flexible Polyactuators
Air Springs Supply has introduced the Firestone 70-P-13 Airomatic Polyactuators for hygiene-sensitive applications in the materials handling, food and packaging industries.
- Cabinet-installed Profinet inverters
NORD Drivesystems has introduced new modular units for cabinet-installed SK 500E inverters for integration into PROFINET environments.
- Economic pallet wrapper
Australian Warehouse Solutions (AWS) has introduced the new AWS FTL33 Series from Fromm, which is CE approved.
- High-visibility beacon light
Banner Engineering’s EZ-LIGHT K50 beacon light is an ideal for applications where high levels of ambient light would normally wash out a standard indicator light.
- Ultrasonic flaw detector
Russell Fraser Sales (RFS) has released Sonatest’s 2nd generation Sitescan D+ Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors, which feature new technology, including tactile scroll wheel, keypad and new software
- Lantek sheet metal folding, cutting software
Lantek has released a new, enhanced version of its Lantek Flex3d software for the design, folding/unfolding, and 3D cutting of tubes, profiles and sheet metal parts.
- NORD releases its electric motor catalogue
NORD Drivesystems issues its new M7000 electric motor catalogue, which is available in print and online format.
- Efficiency in separating air pollutants
Reven GmbH has released the new X-Cyclone arrow profile, which will replace the current ‘golf ball profile’.
- Toyota pedestrian stacker ticks safety boxes
Toyota Material Handling Australia (TMHA) has relaunched its popular Raymond brand RAS-S25 pedestrian stacker range with the emphasis on safety in the warehouse.