- $50 billion Future Submarines and the construction site for the $35 billion Future Frigates.
- 3D printer
- ACCC chairman Rod Sims
- ARENA funding
- Australian Defence
- automotive manufacturing
- automotive manufacturing industry
- Ben Carroll
- defence industry
- energy consumption
- future submarines
- General Motors Holden
- GM Holden
- Health And Safety
- injection moulding
- LNG industry
- Mark McGowan
- Minister for defence industry Christopher Pyne
- naval group australia
- naval shipbuilding
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- process controls
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Cells
- South Australia
- Victoria State Government
- Western Australia
- High accuracy process inputs
AUTOMATED Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) has introduced the West 8080 temperature and process indicator which offers high accuracy temperature or process inputs.
- New KUKA catalogue
HEADLAND Machinery has released KUKA Robotics new KUKA Catalogue of Ideas 2011/2012 which features new robot models, controllers, application modules, accessories and how robots can be used,
- Longer-lasting, cost-efficient self-retracting lifelines
Capital Safety has launched a new range of PROTECTA Rebel Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s) which features an ultra-durable product design, increased weight capacity and high-tech safety
- Feeling pinched by the Aussie? Western Union Business Solutions can help you navigate foreign exchange
At Western Union Business Solutions we help clients develop strategies that ease the effect of volatile currency markets and ultimately benefit bottom lines.
- Increased data centre rack efficiency
The new Mixed Media Platform from TE Enterprise Networks is the company’s latest addition to its range of leading data centre infrastructure solutions.
- Extraction and verification technology for the logistics sector
Hardware and software solutions provider, Intermec Technologies has announced the regional availability of VERDEX; the first mobile address extraction and verification technology for the
- Mastering the art of crack detection and sizing
Following the successful training of several more Level 1 and Level 2 operators in late July- early August, Russell Fraser Sales has reported a spike in the number of NDT companies ordering
- New Equostat 3 hardness tester
Russell Fraser Sales has released Proceq’s new Equostat 3 Micro-Hardness Tester designed for inspecting surface layers on scratch-sensitive or polished materials or parts as thin as 130μm.
- Guided wave radar transmitter for liquids
DWYER Instruments has released its new series of GWL guided wave radar transmitter for liquids.
- Ethernet for harsh environments
RAD Data Communications has launched a new range of switches designed to optimise operational processes on an Ethernet-based network even in mission-critical, harsh and industrial environments.
- Protect your people and processes with innovative warehouse racking
Even the best forklift drivers have accidental collisions with racking. While worst-case scenarios involving a rack collapse are rare, impact damage weakens the racking structure, compromising
- FAST-ACT chemical spill response kit
A COMPACT yet visible wall unit from Enware is designed to give workers immediate action to the company’s FAST-ACT broad spectrum toxic chemical spill response sorbent.
- Virtual permieter-fence alert system from FLIR
FLIR Systems has released a ‘virtual’ perimeter-fence alert system called Thermal Fence – a fully-integrated system which uses thermal security cameras for simultaneous threat detection and
- King’s stock picking system saves backs
WHEN stock picking from pallets under racking, if the front cartons have been removed, the operator then has to bend down, reach in, and lift the rear cartons out.
- Automated lifting device for safer stacking in the warehouse
Actisafe is now distributing automated and manual lifting devices designed for safer work with pallets, skids, bins and stacks.
- Pneumatic tyre forklift cost-effective yet reliable
THE H50CT pneumatic tyre forklift from Adaptalift Hyster is designed as a cost-effective option for moderate materials handling applications.
- Scissor lift tables can be customised to order
THE Actilev scissor lift table allows for lifting and lowering processes in factories. It is suitable for the manufacturing, materials handling, retail and food sectors.
- Toyota’s new range of 6-8 tonne forklifts
TOYOTA’S new 7-Series forklift range comes standard with the company’s System of Active Stability (SAS), which incorporates an active mast function controller and tilt levelling features.
- Modular pallet conveyor sections suitable for various setups
MATERIALS handling company Industrial Conveying has developed a set of modular pallet conveyor sections that can easily be assembled to meet requirements in different industries, from
- Belt-driven axial flow fans from Aerovent
AEROVENT has extended its Sapphire series of belt-driven axial flow fans, which are suited to hot and corrosive applications, such as kiln exhaust and recirculation.