- 3d printing
- additive manufacturing
- advanced manufacturing growth centre
- AMOG Consulting
- Australian government
- australian industry group
- Australian Maritime College
- BAE Systems
- BAE Systems Australia
- battery recycling
- Ben Carroll
- Bosch Australia
- David Chuter
- Department of Defence
- DexKo Global
- industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0 Taskforce
- Innes Willox
- Innovative Manufacturing CRC
- lithium-ion battery
- Meet the ifm expert
- naval sonar systems
- naval vessels
- Royal Australian Navy
- ship sonar systems
- surface ship sonar systems
- Thales Australia
- University of Tasmania
- Custom-made shut-off valves
RUB is an Italian manufacturer of shut-off brass valves with focus on ball valves for gas, water, air and oil installations. The company develops products for many different applications as
- Motor control centres integrate ethernet
EtherNet/IP capabilities have been added to the Rockwell Automation CENTERLINE motor control centres (MCCs), allowing users to access more detailed production data.
- Large range of standard seals now available online
SEALNET, a division of Oz Seals Australia, now has a wide range of ‘standard’ hydraulic and pneumatic seals, packings, mechanical seals, seal kits and customised special seals available from
- Electric motor controller development time cut using model-based design
Thien eDrives (formerly ATB Technologies), a developer of electrical drive systems, has used MATLAB and Simulink to model, simulate, and implement an electric motor control system on TI’s
- ILMAP sand filter nozzles for water treatment
TECPRO Australia is now distributing ILMAP high precision Sand Filter Nozzles for water treatment applications.
- High speed and long reach 6-Axis robots
EPSON Robots has introduced the new EPSON S5-Series 6-Axis Robot Lineup; a range of high speed, mid size 6-axis robots designed with a small footprint and advanced flexibility for demanding
- Miniature photoelectric sensors
THE VSM Series Micro Sensors is a cost-effective series of high-performance miniature photoelectric sensors ideal for wide range of applications across industries, such as food and beverage,
- IO-Link output sensors for precise process monitoring
MICROMAX Sensors & Automation has introduced Banner Engineering’s A-GAGE EZ-ARRAY two-piece measuring light curtain with IO-Link output.
- True color sensors
BALLUFF says its new BFS 33M color sensor can precisely detect every color in the technical color space, making it ideal for use in a variety of demanding applications, including robotics and
- High accuracy process inputs
AUTOMATED Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) has introduced the West 8080 temperature and process indicator which offers high accuracy temperature or process inputs.
- New KUKA catalogue
HEADLAND Machinery has released KUKA Robotics new KUKA Catalogue of Ideas 2011/2012 which features new robot models, controllers, application modules, accessories and how robots can be used,
- Longer-lasting, cost-efficient self-retracting lifelines
Capital Safety has launched a new range of PROTECTA Rebel Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s) which features an ultra-durable product design, increased weight capacity and high-tech safety
- Feeling pinched by the Aussie? Western Union Business Solutions can help you navigate foreign exchange
At Western Union Business Solutions we help clients develop strategies that ease the effect of volatile currency markets and ultimately benefit bottom lines.
- Increased data centre rack efficiency
The new Mixed Media Platform from TE Enterprise Networks is the company’s latest addition to its range of leading data centre infrastructure solutions.
- Extraction and verification technology for the logistics sector
Hardware and software solutions provider, Intermec Technologies has announced the regional availability of VERDEX; the first mobile address extraction and verification technology for the
- Mastering the art of crack detection and sizing
Following the successful training of several more Level 1 and Level 2 operators in late July- early August, Russell Fraser Sales has reported a spike in the number of NDT companies ordering
- New Equostat 3 hardness tester
Russell Fraser Sales has released Proceq’s new Equostat 3 Micro-Hardness Tester designed for inspecting surface layers on scratch-sensitive or polished materials or parts as thin as 130μm.
- Guided wave radar transmitter for liquids
DWYER Instruments has released its new series of GWL guided wave radar transmitter for liquids.
- Ethernet for harsh environments
RAD Data Communications has launched a new range of switches designed to optimise operational processes on an Ethernet-based network even in mission-critical, harsh and industrial environments.
- Protect your people and processes with innovative warehouse racking
Even the best forklift drivers have accidental collisions with racking. While worst-case scenarios involving a rack collapse are rare, impact damage weakens the racking structure, compromising