- advanced manufacturing growth centre
- augmented reality
- Automotive Engineering
- Automotive Industry
- defence industry
- defence manufacturing
- DST Group
- government funding
- government grants
- industry 4.0
- internet of things
- New South Wales
- Niall Blair
- north Queensland
- NSW government
- Renewable Energy
- Research And Development
- RMIT University
- Swinburne University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of Technology Sydney
- Women in Industry Awards
- Troubleshooting performance problems
FLUKE Australia has extended its line of portable scopes with the launched of the ScopeMeter 190 Series II 2-channel Portable Oscilloscopes which offer 4- and 2-channel, 200 MHz, 100 MHz and
- Miniature submersible level transmitter
DWYER Instruments has released the new Series Miniature Submersible Level Transmitter (MBLT) designed for level monitoring in well and borehole applications, as well as environmental
- Water sorption analysis
THE DVS Intrinsic is an economical research grade water sorption instrument. The compact unit provides high quality isotherms with minimal operator training.
- Unmanaged industrial ethernet switches for harsh environments
Weidmuller has released a new range of high-performance, unmanaged industrial ethernet switches and media converters specifically designed to perform in harsh environments.
- Machine tool-based mist extractors now more energy-efficient
Dimac Tooling is now offering German-made REVEN Recojet oil mist separators, Ultra Cleaners and Rejet-A air cleaners with fans and motors that fulfil the EU’s ErP (Energy-related Products)
- Innovative electromechanical products available online
element14 (formerly Farnell) is now offering a range of products specifically for maintenance and repair professionals, through its ‘element14 Features’ online offering.
- Mobile welding fume extractor can be moved around the worksite
AIR movement equipment provider Fanquip has released a welding fume extractor, built on castors so it can be moved around the worksite.
- Cartridge dust collector with integrated HEPA safety monitoring filter
CAMFIL Farr Air Pollution Control (APC) now offers its Gold Series cartridge dust collector with an optional integrated HEPA safety monitoring filter.
- Quieter compressed air
BOGE has enhanced its small C series range of screw compressors up to 15 kW with the option of a sound insulation hood for quieter operation.
- New linear actuator configuration
HAYDON Kerk Motion Solutions has released a new version of the 36mm G4 linear actuator; the new configuration includes a special adapter plate that allows the smaller 36mm OD unit to replace
- Safety solenoid interlocking switches come in plastic or metal
Schneider Electric’s new Electroslim XCS Series include in-built safety interlock switches designed for gate guard mounting and added machine safety.
- Outdoor storage for dangerous goods is relocatable and versatile
The STOREMASTA Outdoor Relocatable Dangerous Goods Stores provide a versatile means of compliant storage for the manufacturing industry.
- Australian steel fabricator develops world-first safety rail
KLEIN Group Limited, an Australian company specialising in stainless steel fabrication, has developed a world-first safety hand rail called the KAG Rail.
- New I/O module for safety applications
BELDEN has brought out a new I/O module in its Lumberg Automation range specifically for the decentralised Fieldbus system LioN-Link.
- Smart packaging solutions to streamline operations
NUPAC is now providing packaging, processing and material handling equipment designed to help manufacturers streamline their production lines and make them more versatile.
- Easier, faster robot connectivity
WEIDMULLER has released a uniform set of V14 PushPull connectors and FreeCon junction boxes that provide power-signal-data connectivity for robot cabling in aggressive environments.
- Clear plastic packaging tubes for industrial equipment
STOCKCAP has released a new range of clear tubes packaging made of recyclable PETG plastic.
- Nissan forklifts reach new heights
The increasing demand for high performing narrow aisle reach trucks has led to Nissan developing its first pantograph style reach truck. The SRX Platinum Series is offered in three capacities
- Monitoring gas concentration
THE new Series GSTA carbon monoxide/nitrogen dioxide transmitters monitor gas concentration in underground parking garages and loading docks.
- Vision screening unit
THE Titmus V Series Vision Screeners range, available from Honeywell, provides accurate and reliable vision screening for in the workspace.