ICP Electronics Australia has introduced ICP DAS’ New GTP-541M 4G Intelligent Multi-Function Controller.
The GTP-541M is an industrial smart 4G remote terminal device, backward compatible with the 2G/3G frequency band. Depending on the user’s needs, it can be used with different software interfaces. The 4G remote terminal equipment transmits Input/Output signals to the remote management platform through LTE/WCDMA/GPRS. The local I/O data can also be stored in the micro SD card, to become a remote data logger.
ICP also provides related software support in order to facilitate the quick establishment of monitoring programs by customers. This range of software includes VxServer, Virtual COM software such as VxComm. In addition, in order to meet different application requirements, users can switch the GTP-541M to different functions such as ModBusSMS, DIOSMS, and RMV through SD card replacement firmware. The powerful features of the GTP-541M reduce user development costs and time, making it ideal for IoT applications.
- Supports LTE-FDD Band B1/B3/B8
- Supports LTE-TDD Band B38/B39/B40/B41
- Supports WCDMA/HSPA+ Dual-Band 900/2100 MHz
- Supports GSM/GPRS Dual-Band 900/1800 MHz
- 1x RS-485 and 1x RS-232 for General COM Port
- Power Reverse Polarity Protection
- Power Supply +10 VDC ~ +30 VDC
- Intelligent 4G SMS Alarm Controller (SMS Function)
- Intelligent 4G Modbus SMS Alarm Controller (SMS Function)
- Serial to 4G Gateway
Company: ICP Electronics Australia
Phone: (02) 9457 6011